1st Fireworks

1stfireworks

1st fireworks-close up

journal

It's Seth's 1st at the fireworks display on 5th Aug. He enjoyed the fireworks and had good time spent with his uncle Jon and aunt Marg. The fireworks were 15 minutes long and truly awesome. :) We went to Marina South to view the fireworks and there was such a jammed. It was crazy at the expressway with cars stopping just to watch the 1st fireworks of the 4 line-up for the National Day week. :D

At such occasions, great photo shots can only be achieved by a DSLR. bwhahahahaha......trying so much to justify in getting one.

I have scrapped myself happy. I was lamenting to Clara that I am not making use of my stash and really wasted money in getting loads of SB stuffs. With the stuffs in my scraproom, I have to push myself to scrap, in fact, wanted so much to scrap. Since Ed is to complete some work he brought home from office, I "accompanied" him to work buy scrapping....(how lame!) It's never tiring to scrap, wonder why. :)

Work load has pilled up, I have worked almost 10 hours a day. If to be able to meet customers in a week, I have to at least work late to clear the paper works. Money really hard to earn. I had better turn in early and looking forward to the weekend for more activities.



Technorati Tags: ,

Comments

Popular Posts