original & righteousness

original

orignal-close up
This LO was done with lots of love....why? Because I painstakingly stamped the alpha chipboards and finally, tried out UTEE! hahahah... I love it sooo much! The effects that it has on the chip chatter chipboards is amazing.

Thanks to Anne-Marie for the fun PP from Autumn Leaves. WE had such fun experimenting the UTEE. :)

This LO was submitted as for one of the challenge at m4m.

righteousness

righteousness-close up
After breakfast on Saturday morning, Jen and I continued to scrap and I completed this LO. I like this angle of Seth taken by the camera. All the mojo came in and with the advise from Jen, I manage to come up with this LO that I am really please. I am pleased as well because it's done with bible verses that I like Seth to read from when he grows up.


Proverbs 2:6-7

For the LORD gives wisdom;
From His mouth come knowledge and understanding;
He stores up sound wisdom for the upright;
He is a shield to those who walk uprightly;



Technorati Tags: ,

Comments

Popular Posts