JOY & Too Cute

Xmas deco
It's the season to be jolly... Did this at the recent TVC's Event. It's a Make & take session, with fun and chit chatting.

Here's the close up.
xmas deco close up
I've used microbeads! the effects of it is really great and I can't wait to get my hands on the clear microbeads.

Papers used is the BG's Dasher and Fruitcake Collection.

too cute
Another page LO for Seth's abc album. I think I am on BG mood as I've got 2 projects done just over the weekend and all using BG PPs!! :D I should submit for the BG designer gallery. :) Trying to used up the Color Me Silly Collection.

too cute close up
I've used the Ranger's Time Holtz Distress Embossing Powder on this swirl chipboard from Fancy Pants. Wow! :D like the effect of it as it has the distressed look. The lighting is doing in-justification for the swirls.

Ok, my new collection from BG will be arriving, hopefully in early Dec! :D here's the collection.



Technorati Tags: ,

Comments

Popular Posts