101% dad-Father's Day Album

2007fday-001
fday-002fday-003fday-004fday-005
fday-006fday-007fday-008fday-009
click on thumbnails to view larger image.


It's a very inspired album that I've done for dh. Why? The night when I was arguing with him on Seth's tantrums, he spite me so hard that I was thinking about him as a dad. The more I think about dh, I feel such the urge to pen down what he has done for us. Thus the creation of the album even to the extend of not sleeping in the night! Despite small arguments, and things that we may not always see eye to eye, he does put in 101% of his effort, time and love to care for us. He is amazing in our eyes. We love him loads.

TFL!

Technorati Tags: ,

Comments

Wati Basri said…
wow...this is lovely!! :)
DH will dftly touched by this...

Popular Posts