It's the last week of Feb

After a year of not scrapping (from Dec 2007-now, 2008) hee.... Here's what I've managed to come up with, and not really a good one, but enough to document a day when I forgot to pick Seth up from School. Geez, how bad can I be?
today-190208

today-closeup
I've used, Crackled Paint for the stamping (Stamp from Not your ordinary foam stamps, CK). The effects turn out quite cool.

7G ATC Revolving Holder-Our Story
ATC-1
ATC2-3
ATC-4
Started another project for our family story. :) Have gotten this revolving holder for so long, but yet to do ATC. Glad that I've got a chance to do a crop with J last Friday and we started off our projects.

Here's a photo to cheer up the monday. My two lil darlings are done with Flu again. :( So, on leave to look after them.
Have a great week ahead and I pray that they recover soon too.
Grace Huh??

Technorati Tags: ,

Comments

Scrappermania said…
Awesome Project!

Popular Posts