I wish I really do...

wish that I am not such a techie person.


Filled with such great urge to buy the car charger for my iPhone3G that I went down to SLS to hunt for one. I love using the iPhone but the battery life isn't really that fantastic which can last me about 1.25 days at tops, with my daily usage of internet surfing, mails checking, phone calls.


I am so glad I found this for the charger. this suits me well, I bought it at 50 bucks, with a usb cable and it allows me to charge my iPhone3G in the car and also in the office with the universal AC adapter. Cool!!



maccally usb power


Then I succumb to get this ......


iHome ip27


Not only it's a dock that allows you to plug in your iPhone3G, it also charges while playing the songs in the iPhone3G. This gadget too can be carried around, it's especially good for outings, and runs on 4 AA batteries. It works as a digital clock with dimmer capability, alarm functions and sleep functions too. Love the light weight and it's newly launched by iHome Intl just this End August 2008.


Geez, I have added two necessities for the iPhone3G. No wonder the advertisement goes, "accesorize your iPhone/iPOD. HEEEE...


Now that I manage to create a iTunes Account with the iTunes Store USA, I can download so much free podcasts and clips, etc and this really makes me an even happier woman today, at this wee hours....



The weekend is coming and tomorrow will be the first day for the F1 Singtel Grand Prix Night Race in Singapore! Wish I can go..... Hope you gals have a great weekend with your company. :D




Comments

Popular Posts