Chinese Lunar New Year 2009


Celebrating cny, as we normally called it in Singapore. The décor at my mom's place always bring out the festive mood and relatives felt the little Chinatown can be found in amk....

This year is very different from the past year, the year 2009 did not start well for me. To think about the it. It's always invoking heart wrenching feeling and so it's been a month since the terrible accident happened. We miss him, and each of us have our own memories of him and I believe many thoughts have been good about him. Only till death, do we realized that he has make such an impact to many of the people he knew when he is alive.

Continual prayers go forth to comfort my aunt's heart and strengthen the family, in every ways. Keeping my aunt in good health always.

Leslie, as many has known you, to me, ah soon, you are the cousin whom I always hold great respect of and a model for me, with such good temper and quiet nature. Always filial and putting 6th aunt first. You are deeply missed.

Posted by ShoZu

Comments

Popular Posts