Enjoy-CocaCola


Enjoy-CocaCola
This LO is done for Earth Challenge due on 22nd April 2006. I have wanted to complete the LO since beginning of the week but the body is just too tired to complete it. Finally, woke up this morning, 5am to complete the LO. WOW! The LO is done in 2 hrs.



Techniques used: Masking, Fabric Coca Cola

@&@&@&@&@&@&@&@&@&@

I've been TaGGeD! Ruey Thanks my dear! Hmmm.... 5 things about someone....

1. He is forever tolerant towards me.

2. His unconditional love swept me off the ground.

3. He is such a Handy Man, House Man, Hardworking Man.

4. He is the RIGHT one God has for me.

5. He is my Olive Tree, my dear, my everything.

Ok, I am tagging c h l o e.

Technorati Tags:

Comments

c h l o e said…
Hey...was reading about how Seth ALMOST swallow a washer!!! Luckily nothing happen. One can never be too cautious or over babyproofing the house when we're talking about a curious baby, eager to explore everything under the sky.

Btw, you've tagged me! Ya know, I'm a loner in this blogosphere. The only person I know with a blog is YOU! Must I tag a person with a blog?? Nobody for me to tag leh...

Popular Posts