Hooked on Paper Scrapbooking

Birthday Card for Keefe

Valentine's Day Card



Got so inspired by Clara's Birthday Card, I put my thinking cap on and did the same for BB Keefe. I am pretty please with the result. It's still very simple and I would wanna move on to intermediate soon.

After that the mojo still going on, so I thought I'll do a Valentine's Day card for Olive Tree. Not much variations on the LOs but at least I can do 4 pages of LOs. I don't have lots of PPs, and not even cardstocks, rub-ons, etc therefore I printed out the PPs from my MoS.

I am hooked again, now with paper-scrap, ha! I think I wished, I'll be RAK soon.

Post-note: Olive Tree gave me a book, Creating Keepsakes' Encyclopedia of Scrapbooking. Wonderful!

Technorati Tags:

Comments

c h l o e said…
So sweet! As a beginner, I think you already did a pretty good job scrapbooking. I like the Olive Tree & Wonderful Daddy layout.

btw marr, keep forgetting ask you why the name olive tree ah??
Marr said…
Olive Tree because God said in this verse,
Psalm 128:3 (New King James Version)

New King James Version (NKJV)
Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.


3 Your wife shall be like a fruitful vine
In the very heart of your house,
Your children like olive plants
All around your table.

So that's why edward is my olive tree and he is the head of the household and is anointed, anointing me with his "olive oil" lor...
hahaha!

Popular Posts