Mini Photo Booklet

melbdaycard-07melbdaycard-03100804616 Ef5B953A6D100804530 A1Ab3Ad0E5100804445 606Edcdd95
Mel's Birthday Mini Photo Booklet


I am very pleased with this result after I completed it in 2 hours. It was mojo on works that make it effortless in doing and the end result was something that surprise me. I love the Wax Stamping with the name on it. So personalise. (**x)

I was telling Olive Tree that I would make a bigger one for him so that he can place it in his office. hmmm. my mine is already sketching out the altered project.

BTW, I pestered Olive Tree to get 2 boxes out for me to ransacked and spring clean so that I can find the craft knife he has and the craft punches that I've bought, also the circles stencils that we used to have in Poly days. Gosh! I am soooo happy that he finally got 2 boxes out from the store room for me after we were back from his mom's.

I packed and found my craft punches!! Yipee!! it was a big punch and 2 medium sizes punch! Oh I am so glad! so exhilarated as I've found other good stuffs that are really good for scrap!

Thank you, Olive Tree...for withstanding my nuisance request despite your tiredness. (muacks!)


Technorati Tags:

Comments

Popular Posts