Laughters

Laughters

Have been giving SB a hiatus due to the CNY period. Seeing all the scrappers in m4m so on and did so many LOs! I feel much more driven to do mine. HAHA!! This was not a very fantastic LO but I love the photos. It's a scraplift from Ali Edwards'.

Credits:Kristy Ann's LiveLaughLove Kit


~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~


I wish I can do better in Digi-SB. So far, I have been fervently learning techniques for Digi-SB, this is what I've learnt:

1. Making Buttons
2. Making eyelets
3. Doing Torn Edges
4. Vellum
5. Sparkle-Trail
6. Path the Text to a shape or line

I have to buck up further to acquire better skill in doing the SB stuffs so that I can make the PP and so many more things purely using my MoS. OK, I am having a very tight budget, so I can't do any purchase of kits online. Therefore, it's either the free kits for download or doing my own kits. So I better perfect my skills. :D

Technorati Tags: ,

Comments

Popular Posts