March Challenges-Scraplift of Garden Girls

AnneHeyenScraplift-Pout
Title: Pout
This is the 1st LO I've done of our March Scraplift of 2Peas Garden Girls Challenge. It's a Anne Heyen's Scraplift. I find this LO erm...not much to my liking, maybe the placement and its a tad too blue!


Techniques used: Acrylic Paint


Anne Langpap
Title: cry
2nd LO, scraplift from Anne Langpap. This looks cute. I like the way I did the title. It's a digital LO. Done it in less than half and hour. The good thing with digital LO, the kit that I downloaded comes with co-ordinated PPs. It's easy to scrap with co-ordinated PPs, embellishments. However, the pitfall is, the feel of it, when printed out, just too 2 dimensional to be felt.


Techniques used: Inner shadow. Credits: CottageArts.net


happy baby

I love this LO. Scraplift from Carrie Colbert. Seth looks totally adorable smiling away with enjoyment known to himself only!

Used: PPs from SEI, Retrospect Beatnik Boy


Technorati Tags: , ,

Comments

Popular Posts