affection & a challenge layouts

Quick post on 2 layouts I've completed. :) So in love with the October Afternoon CHA-S collection. Have to scrap using the supplies.
TFL!

affection

affection-cu

carry a bump
This layout is done for a challenge in The Scrapper's Loft. Go check it out and if you are game, take up the challenge!

I am so looking forward to my kit arrival from The Little Scrap Shop! The TI collection is really colorful and fun! My neck is as long as the giraffe already.....

Here's my new fav inks!!! VersaFine. Love using them to stamp as the finer lines are shown so clearly, and I love the colors! Esp the Crimson Red & Deep Lagoon! What's more, the inks comes in cube size of approx 1", so handy to carry for crops!

versaFine



Technorati Tags:

Comments

Scrappermania said…
wow! Gorgeous Lo! Beautiful! Love prima!

Popular Posts