Love Meme

Tagged again! From Chloe


1. Who eats more?
I can't never match his appetite! Cos he has to eat the left-over of mine, Seth's and then next time, Grace's!

2. Who said “I love you” first?
Should be him bah!


3. Who is the morning person?
Both of us! We never like to waste the day sleeping at home!


4. Who sings better?
I sing better with nursery songs! hahahaha!


5. Who’s older?
His Wiser..... got it?


6. Who’s smarter?
We are blessed with great intelligence!!


7. Whose temper is worse?
The one blogging now.....


8. Who does the laundry?
Both.


9. Who does the dishes?
I cook, He wash.


10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
From your standing view or my sleeping view? From my View, he sleeps on the right.


11. Whose feet are bigger?
We can wear each other's shoes!


12. Whose hair is longer?
Nostril hair?


13. Who’s better with the computer?
I educate him in computer usage!


14. Do you have pets?
A Dog, A 4 feet tank of Marine Fish.


15. Who pays the bills?
Depends on what bills, we give and take.


16. Who cooks dinner?
Mom.


17. Who drives when you are together?
He most of the time. If I pick him up, I drive at times.


18. Who pays when you go out to dinner?
Geez, him of course. But it depends who's pay day is the nearest to the meal dates.


19. Who’s the most stubborn?
I'm a bull.


20. Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong?
He seldom say sorry as we quarrel lesser.


21. Whose family do you see more?
Mine as we pick Seth up from my mom's.


22. Who named your pet?
Dog-Santa, named by the previous owner.
4 Feet Wide Tank filled with fish?? How to name that many fish??


23. Who kissed who first?
It takes two mouths to kiss.


24. Who asked who out?
I did. I requested to form a study group with him during poly days. He was nice and tuition me on the topics I was weak in then. It started from the study sessions, to movies, to....


26. Who’s more sensitive?
Both of us.


27. Who’s taller?
He of course


28. Who has more friends?
Got to be me.


29. Who has more siblings?
him, altogether, 4 sisters!


30. Who wears the pants in the relationship?
Geez, I try to be submissive....

Wanna tag the following peeps,

AM
Sri
Joanne
Sharon
Mich

Technorati Tags:

Comments

Popular Posts