I succumbed

to the stress. Finally, I broke down. :( just can't help it. The period of sending Seth to CC. Seeing him crying, especially today, he just grabbed me so hard when I put him in the Centre. I felt I am such a lousy mom to cause my child to go through emotional stress at such a tender age.

For the past 2 days, work has been crazy, pretty much just attending meetings to resolve issues, and also not even having time to do what I needed to do. It's so terrible lor. I have close to 400 emails to read and I am not able to do much.

the schedule for the day as such,

8am-Seth needs to be in CC at this time.
8.30am-Send Grace to mom's
8.45am-Send Olive Tree to work
9.15am-reached office or customer's site for meetings
12pm-express milk or lunch first and express my milk. by this time, I could be quite engorged. as like the past 2 days
2pm-by this time, my pump have to be washed, sterilised and stored away for the next pumping session
2pm-5.30pm-work and if not meetings again. I really dislike meetings as they caused me to be really unproductive!!
5.30pm-I need to pick seth from CC near my place, then drive him back to mom's to have dinner and pick Grace up
6.30pm-expressed my milk.
7.30pm-dinner
8.30pm-get the kids ready to go home
9pm-reach home, get Grace to sleep
9.30pm-Shower
10pm-Do the laundry, Iron the clothes for next day, prep Seth's bag for the next day
11pm-check my emails, browsed the internet, if not doing my work (like I need to do my work now, responding to 2 ITQs by 11.59pm)
I will spend the late night's either doing some stuffs going to bed at only 1-2am. It has been so for the past week!

Gosh! I lack of rest and I am so stressed. when I go for meetings, I just want the meeting to end asap!!! I need the avenue to make myself to have peace.


Technorati Tags:

Comments

Popular Posts