So fine

FinePixF100fd-002


FinePixF100fd-001


FinePixF100fd-003

*All of the above photos did not under go PP.

What so great about these shots? Nothing really but just that it's taken with the newly acquired Fuji FinePix F100fd.
FinePixF100fd-003

The decision of getting this was after reading the reviews, the forums and samples seen. Also, the PnS is so called, necessary now, since I find that bringing it around for our upcoming trip would be necessary. I must say the quality of photos taken in low light conditions definitely surpasses all that I've seen. Especially my old PnS Panasonic Lumix. I am eager to try out IQ again tomorrow morning and praying it's gonna be a beautiful day! Sam was telling me that be very careful with using this camera, cause when you really find it soo easy and obtaining superb IQ, you will tend to forget to use your DSLR! :D We'll see.

On site comparison of the photos taken at John 3:16, this F100fd really is much sharper as compared to Canon IXUS 860IS. Geez, which was what I have in mine previously if I wanna get a PnS. Then, the difference is F100fd is a 12MP and 860IS is 8MP, sharpness and color are more vivid. Since I've already owned a Canon Digital Rebel XT, I would love to have a variety of photos to rah rah about, esp the IQ. Not forgetting the intend is to purchase a PnS with great IS and also wide focal lens. Indeed, FinePix F100fd met all my needs and my budget.

Comments

Popular Posts