Surviving June

Hope your week has been good for the beginning of June. As usual, mine filled with tasks that need to be accomplished but again, not all are done with accordance to my wish. It's frustrating that I have to go through 2 meetings scheduled at 1pm, disrupting my milk expressing schedule and these are all last minutes change of time due to the other parties. I am so frustrated about such arrangement and will not entertain such requests to change the time to 1pm in future. It's not only disrupting to my pumping schedule and also my lunch time. I can hardly manage after the long meetings that ended about 4pm! Till then, I start to have wobbly legs, fainting spells. It's so crappy.

Anyway, the good side of it is weekend is here. As I can spend my time with my darlings and do things leisurely. Some photos here are taken somewhere back in April.

penguinsethgrace
Seth and Grace in Penguin PJs
jengrace180408
My crop buddy with Grace (Love this shot of them)

These taken in the morning. The sunshine gal always brings broad smiles to our lazy morning.
gracewk36-002

gracewk36-001

gracewk36-004

gracewk36-003

We are preparing......
our dog, Santa is dying of old age. It's painful to see him suffering at this stage. He has refuse to eat since last night. I can't bear myself to bring him to the vet and euthanize him. We have decided to let him die at home and then send him to be cremated. The tears just can't stop when I think about him at this stage and I hope I can cope well.

Comments

Popular Posts