here I go....

with more scrapbooking bugs pushing me to do another page and a card for my colleague's daughter's 1st birthday.

Thank you, J for the lovely Scenic Route Paper Co. Sonooma Line. Enjoyed using the Papers and scrap about my current stage in life. Lots of journalling for remembering what I've been going through.

trials

trials-cu

trials-journal

trials

this little card was made for Princess Amelee. She's such a cutie pie and gorgeous babe with big sparkling eyes.

amelee bday card

amelee bday card in

used: ac thickers and minimark rub-ons, mm tag, basic grey blush collection (never get tired of this!!), prima flower.

This weekend has been the most fruitful with me finding inspiration to scrap and finally did. Hope the coming week past with great happenings of goodness and grace, can't wait for the next weekend to do more scrapbooking!

have a great week ahead and here's my little man to cheer your week (Don't EAT SNAKE hor!)
seth snakes

Comments

Popular Posts