So LM and in LoMo mood....

yesterday was really a bad day for me. Early in the morning, had an argument with my co.'s Pre-Sales and contractor. I am already on the verge of scolding my contractor for making mistake in a project. I am fuming hot and then the contractor's admin called me to chase debts. So peeved. Debts last year but wasn't paid worse is the work was done when I was on maternity leave. DUH!!!!

Anyway, the whole day didn't go on smoothly with mixing up of dates for meeting and such, had a tiff with dh in the evening about seth, I left mil's place in a jiff without dinner. ARRRH!!! I can pull out my hair for a very bad day. WORK, FAMILY.....

Anyway, previously, read AM's post on this and slightly caught the photobug, I was thinking to get it. Last night, I was in such a bad mood and thought retail therapy should help. heheheh... so I have ordered....
can't wait for the items to be delivered and lay my hands on the little toy.

here are some inspirations I've found on the net and sharing with you folks.

:: lomography.com blog
:: Urban Outfitters
:: the galeria
:: Diana Photography Flickr Group


Comments

Popular Posts