TGIF !!

Another weekend has come and I am very looking forward to it. I hope to accomplish more things on the sb end. :D

Met my evil twin at MWL for dinner on Thursday nite. It was very enjoyable and we have talked about stuffs. I had suffered some damage on SB stuffs as well. heheheh... Clara has got her control really well though. Hope that we can start to crop together soon.

Wooden stamps

Trying to perk my mood up a bit, though on the work part, is still very LM and unmotivated. I have become so much "bo-chap" than any other time. It's not good but I can't concealed it much anyway.

OH! And my shipment is on the way.....gosh.... need to try it out next week and see what's the effect. can't wait...can't wait. I have came across quite a few quick cameras as well. If you are looking for some uniqueness in gifts ideas, you can try getting these.

jellycameracolors
jelly camera (35mm film)
Lens: 35mm f/9 plastic lens
Shutter: 1/120 - 1/100sec
Focus: 1m-Infinity
Size: 12.3(W)X8.9(H)X4.42(D)


Fuji Instax 7s
Fuji Instax 7s (Instant Film Camera)

have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts