In the mood of scrapping....

and the last day was served on Friday, 13th Mar. It's a mix feeling, of busyness, uncertainty....so much more. To de-stress this all, nothing beats a crop session with my buddy. And to also post up the past projects, I've done.... TFL!

mom's birthday gift for this year. :) Another Mini Album to add to her collection.
malbum-0901

malbum-0903

malbum-0905

malbum-0909

malbum-0910

malbum-09112


Then I realize there are these 2 mini albums that I've not really posted up online.

mother's day album for mom, last year.
mother's day album-2008

momday08-02

momday08-07

the His Album I've created for Olive Tree, as a 11th Wedding Anniversary Gift. Also to match with my this album......
he is my man - album

hisalbum-04

hisalbum-05

hisalbum-06

hisalbum-07

More of the pages of the above albums can be viewed here

Comments

jowong said…
Mar, those mini albums are really too awesome. I'm really happy for you being back to a SAHM. I first know you when you are a SAHM, then seeing you back to the work life and you are totally drained. In comparison, you are definitely a much much happier person when I first met you and I'm sure I will be seeing that same old Mar I know yrs back. Let's have a gathering soon ya!

Popular Posts