Love to Scrap & First Touch

AR-Love2scrap


This was done for one of the AR Challenge in SB Gang. It was the 1st time I am doing a combine LO (8X8) in size. It's fun and I get more "creative" in laying out the whole design, spreading across to the next page. hehehe...I shall do more of combine LOs.


Techniques used: Heat Embossing, Painting, Mask, Stamping



Altered Cheeseboard


On National Scrapbooking Day, I went for a crop session at Laine's. Really fun and enjoyable as I learnt to do altered cheeseboard. :D This is my first attempt. I've used the Urban Couture collection(finally!) from Basic Grey. Didn't brought along a very good photo, so I made do with this photo that I want to use for BB Seth Mini Album. :D
The class was taught by Brenda Mae Teo. She's really good. Pretty and helpful teacher. Her SB works are fabulous.


The crop session was fruitful. We got 20% discount from Laine's and also a free VIP card! Again, after the crop session we had to do further damage to our pockets!

Techniques used: ModPodge, Sanding, Layering


Technorati Tags:

Comments

Anonymous said…
this cheeseboard looks great.. envy you girls, so creative...

Popular Posts