PowerBook G4 & Splashing Good Time

AR-FAVthing

Favourite Thing Journaling

Favourite thing, things lots of them! However, I think non can yet surpass my love for this PowerBook G4! Awesome and loving it to bits. I can't go on a day without laying my hands on it. It's my avenue to my world, in the internet, and also forums, blogs, news, etc etc...... I love all about it, the form-factor, the feel of the keyboards, the applications that comes preloaded, the fantabuous Automator, Expose. So much more and to name is gonna be sooooo long.
Anyway, I did this LO at the midnight crop @ MWL. It's really fun and lots of jokes, inspirations. Seeing all the scrappers altered items, LOs, I am so impressed! I have such a long way to go. So, here I only completed this LO of my Favourite thing for the AR Challenge.

Tchniques used: inking, painting



AR-Splashing Good Time

I came home around 9plus check my email and forum for updates. Gosh! Nearly got heart attack as the clue was released at 9pm, 1st team already posted the LO at 9.35pm! Alamak! Are they humans or not!? so fast! hahahaha! Anyway, I did a digital LO then, never got the clue as the email was giving me problem and not able to be downloaded into my MoS. So, once I finished, I posted my 1st LO. Piangz...after I posted, I went to my webmail and then realised "NO DIGITAL LO" *Smack Head* I almost give up! Nonetheless, God gave us not a spirit of fear, but a spirit, of sound mind. I persisted with His strength and even if we get eliminated, I am glad I took up the challenge. I know that this LO wasn't at all a good one. Due to the design rule of LO but I was really inspired by the AD. :D
TFL!

Techniques used: masking, sanding, stamping




Technorati Tags: ,

Comments

Popular Posts