<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\07510081632\46blogName\75inspired-to-create\46publishMode\75PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\46navbarType\75SILVER\46layoutType\75CLASSIC\46searchRoot\75http://inspiredtocreate.blogspot.com/search\46blogLocale\75en_US\46v\0752\46homepageUrl\75http://inspiredtocreate.blogspot.com/\46vt\0756088629539619385754', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

About

"inspiredtocreate is to share my creative thoughts, findings and creations. I am an avid scrapbooker, photographer, crafter, gadgets collector." - Marilyn

Where I find inspirations

Recent

"Read all about my recent happenings, sites I've visit, things I've seen around me, where I get my inspiration."

Currently loving

Archives

my scrap room

Oh and finally, I've done my clean up for my scraproom. It's not totally in order yet but it's good enough to meet the public eye. :)


sr-005

sr-001

sr-02

sr-03

sr-04

bamboo fun
and this is the newly acquired toy that I've not yet explored. I hope to learn the tricks soon and make full use of it. :) It's really slick and nice. love the blue ring light up on the tablet.

TFL!

Marr's iTune is playing:

痴心絕對(痴到飽唱到飽Kala版) from the album "絕對痴心.手放開" by 李聖傑






Technorati Tags:

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end
  • Blogger jacQ says so:
    12:58 AM  

    wow! Wat a neat space. My scrapspace is now at the dining table..... sigh. no choice, it's the only room that'll let me see both the kids at the same time! :P top

  • Blogger Kelly S. says so:
    11:38 PM  

    love your space, what a cute corner for your boy! top

  • Blogger Lan says so:
    9:45 PM  

    Great Space, what kind of desk lamp is that? Can I ask where you got it? top

  • Blogger Marr says so:
    11:47 PM  

    Hi Lan,
    thanks for dropping by my blog. I've purchased the lamp and it's from 3M. Here's a link you can check out on the product.

    http://products3.3m.com/catalog/us/en001/government/innovative_solutions/node_GS22PXZ66Xbe/root_GS3RBW6QFVgv/vroot_31S2JJ7584ge/gvel_9JJRJML7MHgl/theme_us_innovativesolutions_3_0/command_AbcPageHandler/output_html top