TAGGed!!

by Irene
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
.: DONE!

2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).

.: I am a procrastinator
pro·cras·ti·nate
– verb (used with object)
2. to put off till another day or time; defer; delay.

.: I started dating when I am 17 years old, he's my first love from polytechnic.
Oh well, it didn't go end happily ever after, but boy, am I glad it didn't!

.: I can be very outrageous. There was once, when I am in my poly days, I spent the night with my group of colleagues at the reservoir. It was wee hours and the road is empty, I laid on the road when someone dared me to that! Am I crazy or what?

.: I can't leave without my.....
Jesus, my husband and my wonderful kids!

.: I've got one too many hobbies, some which are short-lived. The only few that stays with me,
scrapbooking
photography
gadgets

GOSH! Ain't those expensive hobbies? I better work.... otherwise I pray I strike the lottery and win millions!

.: When I aim to want something, I will want it so badly, what do you call that? I would find all ways to obtain it and obtain it very quickly! That's my impulsiveness.

.: I know of the technology stuffs, internet more than my husband! Weird! Cos I don't exactly score well for that in school.
My husband did much better than me with all the As. Sometimes, I wonder, if I am a girl at all?

3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

.: Chloe
.: Jaslyn
.: Jacq
.: Clara
.: Sharon
.: Joanne
.: Li-sa


4. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
.: Doing it now..

Enjoy!


Technorati Tags:

Comments

Popular Posts